View Single Post
      02-08-2024, 12:45 PM   #29
RACE M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 02 S2k, 04 Rx8, 22 M3P, 23 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnewfedaykin View Post
This thing is awesome as I much prefer the integration with never having to find a remote or deal with batteries for one. My only complaint is the ASD defaults to on so most mornings I have to hit the button before starting the car to go to work. Though it hasn’t been annoying to the point where I’ve looked into solving that. My only suggestion is to also bring up the minimum RPMs so it doesn’t open for a split second during shifts.

With it being updatable I’m hoping they add more features since it’s a CAN interpreter such as switching to M Mode when you hit an M1 or M2 button. Or my complaint of the car starting with the ASD button on an the ability to default it to off. I also wish the safety mode was editable to more than 50mph so I could force it closed 100% of the time for inspection time 😅.

Overall 9/10 an they also have a kit now that allows you to intercept the signal at the valve plug to avoid cutting and splicing any wires.

What part of your pictures ended up being incorrect. I followed the instructions and OPs tips. The valves aren't moving, box is connected and programable, and exhaust valve ground codes.

Do the settings within the car itself matter now? For example with a standard override setup you can do sport plus with the sound off. Quick pedal feel without the burbles.

I'm getting ready to open it back up again. Silly mistake for not testing it before buttoning it up lol
Appreciate 0