curtdragon
Car'a'carn
Rep
Drives: Audi S4

Garage List
2015 Audi S4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draper View Post
This didn't end badly for anyone aside from the M4 owner, but had the streets been busier it may have have.

In all honesty I wonder if LEOs ever consider the cost/benefit to pursue someone?

Should they bear some responsibility if they decide to pursue someone who has proven they are willing to hit 140+ on surface streets?

Is there a point at which they should call it, and walk away? How much does pride play a factor here?

It's one thing if they are suspected of some sort of violent offense, but it sounds like this initially was just a speeding ticket. Like who cares?
I think they have set limits etc.
I mean they are there to just get revenue and it doesn't matter at that point. If someone runs then the $$$ go up as you get more tickets etc.
But absolutely. If a cop was to just start beating someone's ass and that person fights back then all the cops friends are going to beat on him regardless of if they actually did something wrong.

In my opinion police just have a holier than thou and tend to have a massive power trip and use it.

Middle of the night no traffic nothing going on and they're chasing this guy while I'm sure there are real crimes being committed and cases that need to be worked elsewhere.
Appreciate 7