Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by av.7447 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
Does it matter? It's just putting lipstick on a pig at this point unless BMW wakes up. Firs they screwed up with their EVs and now they're copying Audi and Lexus. I say they have an identity crisis
I completely disagree with you! I think it’s a matter of taste and I totally love the new grill and design overall, apart from the rear... I can’t say I don't like the rear but it just looks a bit busy... anyways it will probably look better in the production model. You have to realize that from the marketing perspective bmw cars are getting boring with their same old design and they have to work really hard to bring us something new... BMW finally decided to step out of their comfort zone which is a good thing, not a bad thing. All you people that are constantly complaining about the new designs are going to end up loving this design and buying all those new cars until they come up with their next design and your complaints will start again. Enjoy life, accept the change and learn to love it! If you don’t like it, there are older models and other cars to choose from!
One thing is true......people will always find something wrong.
Appreciate 0