View Single Post
      09-14-2023, 11:09 AM   #57
NFARVW
Gun Nut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram TRX, 991.2 GT3RS, XC90 T8

I just wanted to throw in my .2 cents.

Not all exotic car owners are douchebags. We love all cars because we are true gear heads and don't use them as our entire identity. The majority of us rotate through the cars so quickly (12 months) we don't have time to play favorites.

I track our supercars weekly and I was so fucking impressed with the M3 Comp X Drive instructors car I ordered one and I'm SUPER excited about it. I have a GT3RS Weissach Pack caged, etc badass track weapon at my disposal and I'm MORE excited about the M car.

It's an epic feat of German engineering, can smoke supercars with a simple tune and bolt ons, can bring the family to car shows (more seats), fly under the LEO radar more (with the right color lol), loaded with tech, etc it's an all around great car. And to be totally honest I didn't like them at first...until I drove one on track and it changed my entire mindset on its capability.

We all end up dead in the dirt, and money has fuckall to do with it, so treat people right, have humility, and live the best most fulfilling life you can with the people you love. Later.
Appreciate 4