View Single Post
      03-29-2022, 10:08 PM   #11
WoodwardMotorsport
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E92 ST 335I

Hey guys my name is Trevor I own Woodward Motorsport in Mendon Ma. We specialize in BMW only and have great knowledge of the E46 E9X and F8X chasis from everything between wheels/tires, suspension, brakes, turbo upgrades/single turbo kits, to complete engine builds. The G8X chasis is obviously new and we do not have boat loads of experience like the previous generations but neither do many other shops since it is such a new chasis. We however do not recomend spacers nor do we sell them. Many issues with vibrations especially in hydraulic steering cars but they have converted over to electric steering racks in the F8X chasis. We will install your own spacers if brought to us we just do not sell them any longer. As far as any other needs we can definetly assist you guys in the g8x community and would love to get more involved with the modifications on this chasis since we love to make things more fun here. Let us know how we can help. Follow us on insta and check out our shop @woodwardmotorsport
Appreciate 0