SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinv6 View Post
Interlagos blue is way nicer. Or San Marino, which gets compliments off everybody!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
Both Interlagos and San Marino trend more towards a purple hue, though. Le Mans still owns my heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Especially Interlagos, too purple for my taste. San Marino is the best dull weather blue for places like Seattle while I prefer Le Mans in sunny bright locations were SMB is a bit on the flashy side. Still nice though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scm6079 View Post
I loved my LeMans blue! I'd love to see that color back. Moved to Sakhir orange for my f80, which isn't bad but I miss the le mans blue!
My wife's 2011 335is Coupe was Le Mans Blue. We both loved that color. In 2012 I bought a Interlagos Blue Z4 M Roadster. Nice color, but not as bright and didn't stand out as much as the LMB. Looks good on the Roadster though. Then I bought 2016 M4 in Sakhir Orange because Yas Marino Blue sucked. Then in 2018 my wife bought an Individual San Marino Blue. That blue totally rocks in the sun and still looks great when it's overcast. She wanted to do Individual Le Mans Blue but sometime after Rowan Buds got his LMB M3, Individual said they wouldn't do that color anymore for the M3. Before we sold her 335is we lined up all three and the SMB stood out the most. Sadly, we didn't take a picture.

To my eye, SMB if far better than both LMB or IB. I'm glad we got to experience all three.

Appreciate 1
Colinv64030.50