View Single Post
      03-24-2024, 06:41 PM   #7
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelToeShift View Post
As a 3 time Macan owner (2S' and one GTS) I have very little interest in this car. I do have an EV (Mustang Mach-E GT Performance) alongside my 911, at one point 2 718 GT4s, and M3 but not sure I'll do an EV again despite the Mach-E being fantastic through closing on 2 years. I'd rather have a hybrid that has decent electric only range (60+ miles).
It will be interesting to see how problematic the Macan is because the Taycan was plauged with issues as well as the materials and overall build quality for Porsche have gone down and you can see it in Porsche's reliability and dependability ratings which have dropped below industry average because of it. The tech in them is so atrocious and the range is some of the worst for EVs as well. Maybe the Macan will be better, but I wouldnt hold my breath.
OP, Sorry to highjack this thread...
But am looking for the S vs GTS and not sure if I actually need the GTS for spirited daily and maybe occasional family trip...
What are your thoughts on the S (vs GTS)? I love my M3, but hips and knees and lower back are becoming more of an issue getting in and out of the vehicle and Manual Shifting...
Appreciate 0