View Single Post
      04-25-2021, 03:10 AM   #1
snarkeygolbin
Private
Rep
Drives: m3

RWD fun - similar experience with xDrive?

I promised myself id wait for the awd for my next car... until i did a test drive if the rwd 3 times and bought one. The rwd is immense, only trouble right now is cant test drive the awd for comparison because man was the rwd a lot of fun.

Now a question im not sure of.

Will the awd xdrive system and rwd option selected be as much fun as the rwd (or even the sport setting...70/30 mix)

I dont want to do donuts and not really worried about racing just the feeling the car gave me was amazing on twisty roads etc.

If i dont get a build date by 5th may for june (and when xdrive should go on the configurator from what ive heard) i may spec x drive if anyones has driven for example the m5 with feedback.

May even ask for an m5 test drive to get a feel for the awd system (can imagine they are fairly similar).

Whats you opinion will the x-drive have a similar feel to the RWD when X-drive options are selected?

I know a few of us in this situation, one day I want the RWD and get it sooner, the next AWD and happy to wait (I am expecting Very late in the year delivery).
Appreciate 0