01-29-2022, 09:43 PM   #352
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Official BROOKLYN GREY G80 M3 / G82 M4 Thread

Hey everyone,
I have been around these forums for a long time and have had several cars (3 f80s, 2 e90s, and several other bmw’s) but never have bought new. I was searching to get back into another used older gen M3 but prices just seemed crazy high and not worth the value. I walked into bmw of austin and put my name on the list back in march 2021 after seeing the G80 in person. My thought was if the used market stays crazy I will buy new.. my sales guy finally called and had an allocation in October at msrp. I waffled between comp and comp x drive with price. Finally I convinced myself to get a base x drive with little to no options to keep total cost down. It is basically a stripper g80 x drive competition with only options being paint and carbon interior trim.. I feel the car has enough tech and I was really only interested in the S58 paired with the x drive system. Here are some pictures and super stoked to be back in the m3 family again. I am planning some mods such as suspension, spacers, and exhaust.. here are the pictures from pickup today!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0