08-12-2021, 01:00 PM   #21
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Very cool. And rwd is definitely the handicap, here. The XDrive would have crushed everything. I didn't expect the M4 to have legs on the new RS6 Avant, though. That's impressive. I wonder if getting the xDrive would help out of the hole, but will there be enough driveline loss, for the XDrive to not pull ahead in this type of race? Only time will tell.
I'm not surprised about the RS6 Avant, my customer has a 2021 that he's had me drive for over 500 miles over the past year and it honestly felt disappointingly slow from the driver seat. Does not give the same impressive feeling of acceleration of the current E63 AMG or M5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeSurfer View Post
I don't understand these comparison videos. Are they just for clicks and interest or are people actually on the fence over what care they want? Do these videos sway you? Some of these guys compare non comparable cars. I just don't get it.
Carwow makes the videos as a way to promote their car buying / selling services and I'm sure the Youtube ad revenue is a significant source of income for them as well. The videos are just supposed to be fun to watch and controversial matchups help get the video shared more often.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13397.00