Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeSurfer View Post
Yup, the mustang is my most hated car ever. Maybe it's more the people behind the wheel who ruin them. From the obnoxiously V8 exhaust to the vapeing eco boost cool guys blow off valve, gross. I didn't get my M3 to be unique or special in any way but the last time I saw one similar to mine was a few months ago and that's sort of nice in a way. Today I saw 3 mustangs identical to each other at a stop light. Probably saw at least 10 total today on the street. I couldn't care less if they are faster than my BMW because at the end of the day I'm not the one driving a Ford.
They are all over the place. I definitely didn't buy my BMW to be special, or be an ascot wearing BMW driver. I got it for the looks, and performance. And I got more than I bargained for, with this 0-60 on the new xDrive. That ended up just being a bonus. I was surprised how small the M4 was, when I sat in it, though. Its Honda Civic sized, inside.

Appreciate 0