View Single Post
      04-29-2021, 07:49 PM   #20
BRIGM3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbob View Post
Easy... No need to get offended by someones view or opinion.
I agree the oem frozen looks better, in the showroom. The issue is that where I live I have yet to see a frozen black car (benz included) that looks mint. I always can see several areas of concern which makes the color look "inconsistent" (all I meant). For sure this likely rests on the owner's ability and knowledge on car care but it in their defense when you have roads that are sand blasted, graveled and salted then add snow to the mix a frozen paint is up against it.
If I lived in Texas I likely wouldn't think twice about getting oem frozen but here in Canada I wasn't going to get an oem frozen to wrap it with xpel (required) just so I knew it was real.
I am looking forward to comparing the two in person, hopefully I can find one nearby and we can do an actual side by side comparison.
Sorry my friend, that came out way more aggressive than I intended! I just meant that you don't have to explain your decisioning to anyone. I researched everything about frozen, heard all of the nightmare stories, and I decided to go with it because the car is for me and not for others.

Again, apologies for coming off that way - I think your ppt looks really good!
Appreciate 1
bmbob268.00