bmbob
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18' C63S, 15' M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzbimmer View Post
Someone else had a post comparing a blue with Xpel stealth versus a true frozen. The frozen paint has a lot more depth compared to the Xpel, it's not really the same end result. However, this does accomplish 80% of the look and protects the underlying paint if that's what you are looking for.

If you really want frozen, i would just fork over the $5k to get the true frozen that will last the lifetime of the car, rather than 5 years or however long the wrap lasts.

Either way, looks great!
I read those posts however I felt the exact opposite. At least with black the bmw frozen didn't look as consistent as the stealth. With stealth and a ceramic coat it will be super clean and the color will be consistent all over. Frozen will last the life time but chance of it looking the same is low. I have spent hours of research and in the end the majority say to wrap it. If anything goes wrong with a frozen you ain't buffin it out.
For me, I live in a winter city and it's my daily driver so if the film has issues in certain areas i'm cool replacing those spots to look new.
Appreciate 3