View Single Post
      11-13-2020, 11:09 AM   #20
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
You might have already done some version of this... I was thinking in this age of social, you might want to do some LinkedIn creeping and see if you can connect with someone in BMWNA marketing. If you share your saga on the forums, enthusiasm for the car, that you have a real order, along with an offer to let them take a few official photos when the car comes in? M in particular has strongly been pushing individual colors the last few years. Look at how many events and public demos have them. (maybe also they will take a hint on how public a denial will be within their enthusiast community)
I have someone...they CAN help...however, I am dealing with a sales manager who won't even tell me the name of the guy he emailed the build to, so that my internal guy can walk it through the system.

Unfortunately, the art of salesmanship goes out the window when you have a very early and highly-sought-after G80 allocation. I am speaking to the owner of the dealership, who a mutual friend put me in touch with, to rectify this.
Appreciate 0