09-06-2021, 08:11 AM   #79
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I just inquired about the 2022 Dodge ram TRX. The dealership told me the factory is about to shut down for 90 days. 90 freaking days! I asked him if the thing was in New Zealand. When demand is high and the factory shuts down for 90 days the results will be nothing short of catastrophic. Why on gods green earth can grocery stores and Home Depot stay open but an auto manufacturer or chip manufacture can’t ? Don’t give me essential workers crap. If my daughter can stand at the cash register and check out your freaking groceries then your happy ass can go build some chips. If I didn’t know any better I would say this is all being done on purpose. There’s no way collectively we are this stupid. I know some think so but it’s not true.

The charger widebody hellcat was also another consideration if i didn't get an M car. It was either the hellcat or the stingray. Hellcat was already at the showroom so i didn't have to wait. Only issue was the color i didn't want and those cars are very likely to get stolen where i'm from. So i didn't want to deal with that. The 12-15 month just to get a freaking stingray was so annoying. I ultimately wanted that as top top choice.

There is definitely some hidden agenda going on here. And i'm not the one to follow politics because it never ends well so i try not to think about it. The more you think about it, the more your mind starts to create so many scenarios you start to get mad or go crazy lol
Appreciate 0