10-23-2020, 09:51 AM   #27
DecemberStorm
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct335i View Post
LOL... I feel bad on calling my SA for every news I find online that will delay my order but I did apologies for calls and text
Good luck on your order man!
Are you getting RWD or M Xdrive? Colour? Options?
My SA called me last night, he said he spoke to main person in BMW Canada that deals with M models and said below.
  • BMW Canada gets the priority over US for M order (does not apply to other BMW models). Adv M is high selling in Canada over US. Surprised to hear that but good to know.
  • He said they have a reserved spot but RWD delivery in June but as I want Xdrive, He will only know details and price in Jan 2021. He hopes for Summer 2021.

At this point, I will have to patiently wait
i talked to my SA just now, they should have system ready to go in Nov and *might* even get a clue about leasing economics. Understanding he doesn't wanna speculate, but my guess is it should be close to what M440i and M2C lease numbers are like right now, which are decent and much better than M5 and X3M ... going in first weekend of Nov

yea RWD M4 Comp. This is what im thinking
- Sao Paolo Yellow
- Yas Marinas Blue Extended Leather
- 19''/20'' 826M Black Perf non-RFT
- Carbon Fiber Trim
- Premium Package
- Advanced Driver Assist Package
- M Carbon Bucket Seats

pre freight/pdi and fees MSRP is $102,850 .. it's really well priced relative to a outgunned RS5 and long-in-the-tooth C63

Ya not surprised about the priority comment, Canada market does very well for AMG as well (something like 3rd biggest market after US and Germany a few years ago).. and also surpringsly the pfaff mclaren dealership were the global sales volume leader...

umm so they can only get you a june delivery spot for rwd? thats not ideal, first non-HEA production starts in Jan and deliver in Mar, I was reassured today that this is what I'm slotted in for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolica View Post
Are you guys doing European delivery? It shows that option in the pricing guide.
i didn't ask but i thought the whole thing was cancelled or put on hold... prob not as im gonna lease, doing ED just means missing out on a few weeks of transit time while paying for it