View Single Post
      10-19-2020, 02:21 PM   #59
yousefnjr
salty cowboys fan
Rep
Drives: ‘06 Z4MR, ‘20 X7, ‘22 M4x

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2PDX View Post
A lot of us "change" our bimmers. Different wheels. Spoilers. Side skirts. Tunes. Wraps. Obviously, we don't blindly accept a BMW as perfect out of the factory. Here on Bimmerpost, we see awesome BMW's with mods on a daily basis. Look at any of the forum photo pages.

For the same reason, BMW's new design "change" is not inherently "good." Some change is bad. That is the case for many of us with the design of the grills on the M3/4. Many of us aren't fans, and would like an opportunity to improve its appearance with an aftermarket modification, just as we have done for years.

This aftermarket design options shown here are also "change." And I like some of them!

Sign me up. I would purchase a front end kit like this! To me, it is no different than other cosmetic upgrades I've purchased over the years. Just another "mod" to improve the appearance of my ride.
I happen to like the new huge grills but I agree with you 100%, nothing wrong with that. Wish people would stop labeling each other over this.