Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
... on an in-stock unit, and the dealer is jerking me around just a little bit on the lease. Seems that the residual is 57%, which seems kind of low, and they're jacking up the money factor (0.00133) a bit. which is annoying me.

Now, it could very well be that BMW doesn't want to/doesn't need to subsidize these cars since it is a new model, they're selling well and there is a shortage.

They claim that the residual cannot be changed, and that may be true, but extra MSD aside, they should be able to play around with the money factor, don't you think?

It's putting the payment up at $1150/month (36/10K) with nothing down on a $79K MSRP with a few discounts and incentives in there. I was hoping for something under $1000.

I don't put down payments on a lease.
I believe my dealer here in WI told me residual was .56 is there a way to verify this? I deposited on an awd build , lease is pricey enough without paying an extra 1%.
I doubt you can lock in any lease numbers on an AWD model yet. The dealership will be happy to hold your money though until orders open.
Appreciate 0