View Single Post
      07-07-2021, 01:45 PM   #1101
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
I have a lead on a 2022 X M4 allocation. But after reading 50 pages into this thread, I learned everything I'd ever want to know about leasing a car.

Question is, the allocation comes with no discounts. I'd love to be an early adopter, but it's going to come at a price. I'm not in a huge rush to get the car, although I really want one, and having owned 29 cars in the last 28 years, I dont keep cars long. I usually have 2 at a time, and swap them out every other year. So, is it worth it to just wait a few months, to see if there are any other options, or just take the allocation, and run with it?

Every car I buy, I almost always buy the top spec for the model. So, I'd want to spec it into the 90s or more. I want an M4 Comp, probably in Brooklyn, carbon interior and maybe carbon brakes. If you've owned a lot of cars with Brembos, you know the brake dust is almost worth upgrading to the CCBs alone. Especially if you're super OCD about the car being clean. You know you can't drive a mile without regular Brembos dusting the wheels. Carbon seats look amazing, but Im probably too thick for them to be comfortable. I also heard the 2022s are going to let you option the laser lights, separately. So, do I need the exec package? I like the heated wheel on all of my other cars, so I dont know. Decisions, decisions.

So, if I'm going to spec the car to $90-$100K should I just wait to see if I can get some of the 5% -7% discounts mentioned in this thread?

Im also USAA and TrueCar $2500 discount. But the discount isnt out yet for the 2022 Models.
Appreciate 0