View Single Post
      10-27-2020, 01:05 PM   #6
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeygoalie35 View Post
While trying to see if the Kyalami Orange was a match or close to it for Fire Orange (It's not sadly), I played with the SPY car from the launch photos. Think I got it pretty close to the F80 FO.

Fingers crossed on that, I don't think you'll get it in a DEC build though, think you'd have to wait until March or so based on what I've been told.

I can see why, but unless I sit in them and try them out, I don't think I can justify them. If I get the chance, you never know, I might fall in love with them. And I've never had ventilated seats before; The reason I want them is because one of the worst things I hated in my F32 was how hot the black seats got. I don't expect them to actively cool me, but to cool the seats quicker so it's not just about painful to sit in on a 90 degree day. Is that a reasonable expectation?
Also you're right, looking forward to seeing what people do.....any idea when my "final answer" so to speak is locked in?
Finally, when is the price negotiated, at deposit time, at build time, or when the car actually comes in? Thanks!

you will want to lock in pricing and programing before you place your order so you are not negotiating things when the car comes. With BMWFS they allow you to lock in rates for 60 days east coast and 90 days west coast. Def dial in all your pricing etc.. and get it all in writing when you place your order. Also make sure when you order the dealer has an allocation and not just telling you there are delays etc.. if they have an allocation they will give you a production number. Who knows what programming and allocations will look like on these in June July I guess we will have to wait and see

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1