View Single Post
      11-14-2021, 07:13 PM   #2
Hood
Rep
Drives: G82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia View Post
Hey guys,

I just finished signing the paperwork for a 2022 M3 Competition xDrive and I'll be picking it up by the end of the week. I have two questions for anyone able to help in regards to what BMW Canada's build & price allows you to do vs what dealers can actually order.

This was an in stock vehicle, I didn't order it. The car has the Ultimate Package and upon looking at photos I noticed it didn't have the Carbon Fiber Interior trim, however when I build a 2022 on BMW Canada's website the Ultimate Package says it includes carbon fiber interior trim standard and trying to change that forces you to remove the Ultimate package, yet this 2022 doesn't have the trim. This tells me you can't have an Ultimate Package vehicle without Carbon interior trim.

The car also has a sunroof, which according to the build & price means that the M Driver's package gets removed, however the build sheet still shows the M Driver's Package as an option with the Ultimate Package despite it having the sunroof.

The dealer told me that they chose not to add the carbon trim, which tells me the website is incorrect and that it is possible to delete carbon interior trim even even if the ultimate Package is selected and they've basically told me that the M Driver's Package is on the build sheet so it must be there despite what the online build & price tool says.

So what I'd like to know is are these discrepancies real? Can you delete the carbon interior trim even if selecting the Ultimate Package despite what the build & price tool shows? Does my car have the M Driver's Package even though it has the sunroof like the build sheet says?

Thank you to anyone who can help, I just want to make sure I'm not missing things I should have as this is my first BMW and I don't know how accurate the websites build & price is vs what can actually be ordered through the dealership.
Ultimate package and carbon fiber interior trim are separate as far as I know. Also if you have a sunroof then you can't have the M drivers pack its one or the other.
Appreciate 0