View Single Post
      05-14-2021, 06:19 PM   #6
dJt3xtbook
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82

93 miles. =(

I got a great deal on my G82 from a fleet manager, but her dealership was about 40 miles away. I asked when I should come in to pick her up and she said they offer free delivery. For some reason, I assumed they would bring her in a trailer and so there wouldn't be any additional mileage and agreed.

Fast forward to a few hours later and the delivery guy says he's outside. I go out and nothing. He describes his surroundings and it's NOTHING like where I live. I give him my address again and we realize his mistake. I live on NORTH ABC Street and he went to SOUTH ABC Street which is about 20 miles past where I live (I checked my email and I definitely gave the correct address). He finally shows up about 25 anxious minutes later (traffic) and I was surprised to see no trailer and he was DRIVING it. To add salt to the wound, he was wearing some heavy cheap cologne and my car smelled like a cross between new car and his cologne (his smell finally went away after about 2 weeks, but I occasionally get a whiff of it when I start the A/C).

After some quick Google Maps searching and some math, I figure my G82 had about 13 miles on it. (40 miles to my place + 20 miles past my place + 20 miles backtracking = 80 miles). 93 miles on odo minus 80 = 13 miles when it left the dealership.
Appreciate 3
2011ninja3402.00
NickyC17524.50
Mashour754.50