Sbm007
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G80 M3CX (Oxide Grey)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by safridi View Post
Soo majority of my fam and friends say that the blue calipers actually look good and that i shouldnt pitch a bitch to bmw about getting the black calipers.....the car is IOMG with black 826m wheels.....i mean i see how the blue contrasts well with the blue in the laser lights and the blue in the logo but i dunno i always felt the black calipers with black wheels would look better....i have yet to see what it looks like so plz post links or pics if you guys have come across any of all black 826m wheels with blck calipers.
It's your call end of the day, if you do like the blue colour then as long as you're happy.

It's not even a case of bitching to BMW, if you go to any store and order item X you expect to receive item X and not item Y.

Personally, I like the red calipers but that is subjective.
Blue for me isn't special enough as my previous two F83's had blue calipers and I've just gotten used to the look of that, so I need something different. I was close to choosing black but felt they don't stand out enough.

Your mileage may vary!
2022 G80 M3 Competition M xDrive (Oxide Grey)
Appreciate 0