View Single Post
      10-25-2020, 04:37 PM   #7
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

There’s enough in the goodie bag to keep me interested, a lot more power, a lot more grip, a lot more traction, interesting looks, nice new interior options.

All new technologies introduced in the F8X including EPS and FI should be significantly improved and matured.

The result should be a much faster and more characterful car. If not and the weight gain prove to be the major change once behind the wheel, I have backup plans (P-car). I do have some faith in M though that the G8X will NOT feel like a small M5 and that it will retain its more agile and somewhat rawer persona vs the M5 while still being significantly more refined than the F8X.

We’ll see, if Porsche keep reaching out and sweeting the deal as they have so far I might not last until the AWD G8X is available or at least until it has been put through full reviews to get an idea how this car really stack up as a drivers car.

I am thoroughly bored with my F80 and it will be traded for one or the other during 2021. I never really loved it but I like it.

Last edited by solstice; 10-25-2020 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
Avaley732.00