codestar
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Model S P100D

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchiguy79 View Post
That's encouraging news - do you know if your car has landed on Canadian soil? Or is it still waiting in Germany?
I'm impatiently waiting for news from my SA and haven't heard anything new for weeks. She has sent me screenshots of emails that she's sending out basically pleading for updates and she's not being given any info from higher-ups. Feel kind of bad for her as she is expecting 3 other M cars in addition to mine, all supposed to be December delivery.

My 2021-12-02 date came and went and nothing has changed with my order for nearly a month now. Pretty sure it's still sitting in a parking lot at the port in Germany and the RAM and camera module stop sales are both open for me. July 20th order and it's pretty much guaranteed that my car won't be arriving this year.

The most frustrating part about all of this is that BMW knows exactly where the car is, they know exactly where it will be tomorrow, they probably know exactly what parking stall it's in, what boat it's scheduled to take, and a whole slew of other metrics, but refuse to even give their sales advisors any information to give to their clients. We are all putting $100k+ on the line for these vehicles; it almost feels disrespectful to be given so little information
Appreciate 0