12-03-2021, 11:20 PM   #404
2022m3xvan
Rep
Drives: 2018 Q5, 2018 GLC 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromotive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2022m3xvan View Post
hi just joined. my car is week 40 or week 41 with a production date of 10/7. I still have the RAM cases opened on the recall tool site. BMW genius told me my car is in transit but has no more further information. My ETA is supposed to be 12/10 but I don't think it will make it. I am hoping to get the car by end of the year. Does anyone have similar issue or idea? I am in Vancouver.
Week 45 here, the recall tool site does show open RAM cases. SA says car is in transit and doesn't see any stop sales... ETA January 12th, but I doubt it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromotive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2022m3xvan View Post
hi just joined. my car is week 40 or week 41 with a production date of 10/7. I still have the RAM cases opened on the recall tool site. BMW genius told me my car is in transit but has no more further information. My ETA is supposed to be 12/10 but I don't think it will make it. I am hoping to get the car by end of the year. Does anyone have similar issue or idea? I am in Vancouver.
Week 45 here, the recall tool site does show open RAM cases. SA says car is in transit and doesn't see any stop sales... ETA January 12th, but I doubt it
Do you know where is it for in transit ?
Appreciate 0