View Single Post
      12-03-2021, 12:39 AM   #398
Andymasterx
Canada
Rep
Drives: '22 G80 M3C xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchiguy79 View Post
I tried analyzing trends and forecasting what factors contribute to the build timelines. Put simply, there is no consistency and it really is like spinning a roulette wheel.
I called around to several dealerships in my area until I found one that didn't have an allocation list of 12+. The one I went to claimed they are the highest volume ///M dealership in the district and I know the same group also own one other former flagship store.
I put my deposit and order through in the last week of June 2021. Apparently I was 3rd on the list. My build is as follows:
2022 M3 Comp xDrive
Portimao Blue Metallic
Kyalami extended leather
Premium Package
Advanced Driving Assistant Package
Orbit Grey 825m wheels
CF roof delete in favour of moonroof
Interior CF package

Build week 45, car confirmed in production/completed as scheduled (was bumped from initial September, then October build slots)
Called last week and it was at port of exit but this week it was at port of entry. Either the BMW Canada contact centre has wrong information or they shipped it out immediately.
My SA also confirmed that the car is at port of entry but awaiting audio module retrofit.

So all of this could be wrong and my car could still be in Bremerhaven for all I know but I'll just go with what I've been told.
Odd as the timeline seems, I do hope it's accurate and you would get your car ASAP with the audio module fixed. Again much appreciated for you time
Appreciate 0