View Single Post
      11-15-2021, 07:23 AM   #11
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

I'm a little confused by the pictures. I presume that the half-finished cinder block (that's what we call those large cement bricks) is the new addition (to be covered in stucco), and the house that's about 2m from the new garage is your neighbor, not your house?

I'm confused because I don't see the driveway, how you will get the car into the new garage.

I also agree that it's too narrow, but that's obviously been planned and you are sure that you can use it. I like the idea of you being able to admire the car from your home.

In the USA the general rule is that money spent upgrading the home is best spent in the kitchen, as far as return on investment is concerned. I suspect that the new garage will be less expensive and bring you greater pleasure, and that's what really counts, especially if you don't plan to move soon.

I like the brick that you are using, it looks very nice.

Doing it all yourself? That's very brave of you. So far it looks good! Best of luck.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 0