12-18-2022, 01:21 PM   #43
M2_MEDUSA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Comp. SpecialEdition

Quote:
Originally Posted by belittle View Post
Keep in mind, all of the 'big numbers' are guys in low low DA scenarios. There is a reason they post draggy slips cropped and are all posted around this time of year. When your near the coast and get -1400ft DA at 3am in the morning and it's 28F, of course your going to BrEaK REcOrds.

If your real life and don't live in a coastal area, your car will get close but won't get those numbers. I paid one of the big two tuners to tune my 16 M4 for a full E85. My DA is always at 4.5k or higher unless it's Dec or Jan and 1st revision was a balls to the walls misfire tune. Took 6 revisions to get it to not misfire, left me pretty sour at the whole experience. They blamed my plugs, boost leaks, etc. Ended up being the tune running out of fuel for my DA.

Ended up throwing that tune away and went with https://abperformance.co/ . Avtandil has tuned my 16 M4 (Rare fueling combo at the time of M5 injectors w/ spool FX150 HPFP), my old 2020 X3M on E50 and now my M4CX. X3M's best was a 10.6 (draggy) at 3k DA and recently my G82 M4 a 10.5 at the track w/ a 4.3k DA (ECU was 1 day old from getting back from Finland so I blame my driving and not knowing how to launch the car, will go much faster)
I dont live near the coast and I get -1400 DA.