No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GScott View Post
I have read all the threads and know everything involved in maintenance, repair, etc… What I want to know is does anyone who purchased frozen paint regret their decision? I’m not interested in doing a matte wrap so please no responses from non-owners.
I have it on the CSL, seems to be very easy to care for, just use a Dr Beasley's matte waterless wash and wipe the car down with microfiber towels. I didn't get it PPF'd and its holding up great.

But it is something you should wipe all the bugs/bird poop/etc off the car immediately after driving.

BTW: PPFing a frozen car changes the finish quite drastically. See the chris harris video where he only did a "Clear bra" on the PPF of the car.

I didn't PPF my CSL and i get lots of compliments from random people that no nothing about cars "is that wrapped? cause it looks different then any matte wrap i've ever seen". And thats cause its not wrapped. Frozen Brooklyn Grey looks vastly different than wrapped frozen brooklyn grey IMO.

I'm not a guarentee to PPF my Frozen Pure White CS either, cause my fear is, you will turn a uniquely painted BMW white into something that looks like a wrapped AW car. Why spend 133k on a CS to make it look like an AW matte wrapped M3 just cause i'm worried i might get a scratch.

Last edited by ScullyD; 03-27-2023 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0