View Single Post
      09-30-2023, 10:34 AM   #46
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truekumar View Post
So ive been down to the dealership and we are all currently fine sitting and riding around in a 992, but my deliberation is what happens as the kids grow?

I am wanting to own the 911 for about 5 years therefore opinions on whether the the following would work? Ive roughly calculated the average heights of my kids at the 5 year stage of ownership of the car based on average heights in my country.

Two persons of heights of 5ft9" (passanger front) and 5ft8" drivers seat, rear passangers one at 5ft and the other at 5ft1" ?

Would that above work??
Sorry I haven't responded to your latest DM

if they fit now...buy it! You mentioned your wife is short and she fits. You only get one shot at this window and the way things are now, 911's aren't depreciating very quickly. I bought my 997 Turbo S in 2020, put 10,000 miles on it, did a few repairs and sold it for $10k more than I paid. Granted it's a low mile Turbo S...

If you can find a good deal on a 992 new or used, grab it. Base Carreras tend to depreciate harder than S so bear that in mind. I'm glad I got ours when we did, my daughter loved riding in the back of the cab when she fit. That era is over for now but I'm glad we got to enjoy it.

Go for it! If you make 5 years great. If not, you'll be selling a used 911 which is not the worst position to be in
Appreciate 0