View Single Post
      01-27-2021, 09:30 AM   #101
Rasco
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC

Well I'm glad you all feel so strongly, it's great to have passion and to have different opinions. I wasn't trying to be purposefully antagonistic (guess it comes naturally) I'm sure the new m3 & m4's will be great cars in their own right and I'm sure those of you with a vested interest will continue to have these conversations in various threads (not with me I might add) but I'm glad that a portion of the community is still passionate about the new cars and their looks and are willing to defend it, we ultimately need people like you to continue supporting the brand as developer of driver oriented performance cars, especially for this generation of cars. I hope like an inbred cousin, that the current designs are a generational blip and it changes to something more to my tastes in time for my next upgrade. I guess I can always rely on Alpina if not. Good luck with your purchases and many more argumentative sods like me that are to come! Enjoy