View Single Post
      03-06-2021, 01:37 PM   #17
Smgs1992
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnitBobby View Post
Agreed. Trucks are great but you won’t see me buying one simply for the fact that if I need that kind of utility I’ll just borrow my dad’s Tundra.

Nowadays most stuff can be delivered to you or you can just rent a truck for reasonably cheap.

The reason people hate pickups is because sometimes they drive like jerks or they are obnoxiously lifted to blind the oncoming car with their headlights, among other things. I won’t group all pickup drivers in the same category but the monster jam trucks make you wonder exactly what they are compensating for...
Why does someone who mods their trucks have to mean they are compensating for something?
I dont see it as any different from someone modding their bmw or any other car. Looks wise imo they usually look better with a slight lift and offroad tires. Plus i know many people that do occasionally go offroad in their trucks.
07 E92 335i 6MT, MMP inlets, DCI, VRSF 7.5 competition intercooler, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF chargepipe, 335is clutch, Vader Solutions stage 2 LPFP, MHD stage 2+, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, R1 Concepts drilled slotted rotors, TSW Nurburgring 19x8 19x9.5
Appreciate 2
Violator4587.50
jmack548.50