View Single Post
      03-05-2021, 05:52 PM   #14
damnitBobby
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
truck has more utility... easy to justify a 60-70k+ truck because you can haul things, bring family, dog, wife is comfortable, modern tech / luxury inside, and MPG has improved alot over the years etc. Much harder to justify something like an M2 comp or Cayman to wife and kids. especially if you are the type to do the speed limit everywhere and not use the cars full abilities.

personally i'd never own one. the times i need to haul things are very few and far between. i can rent one from enterprise if i need to.
Agreed. Trucks are great but you won’t see me buying one simply for the fact that if I need that kind of utility I’ll just borrow my dad’s Tundra.

Nowadays most stuff can be delivered to you or you can just rent a truck for reasonably cheap.

The reason people hate pickups is because sometimes they drive like jerks or they are obnoxiously lifted to blind the oncoming car with their headlights, among other things. I won’t group all pickup drivers in the same category but the monster jam trucks make you wonder exactly what they are compensating for...
Appreciate 0