View Single Post
      10-10-2020, 04:05 PM   #27
Zodiac
Private
Rep
Drives: G11 750i, M5 E60, M6 F12

As a late 30s male from EU, I plan to buy the new M3. Allthough it does not have all the things I'd like (4 wheel drive, for example), I believe that coming back to RWD BMWs (which I drove for last 18 years) will be a spicy addition to this fruit cake of a car

My initial plan was to get the 8 GC, as I was looking for second car (along my diesel 7 series LCI I use daily as a family car and for longer trips) that gives what BMWs are famous for: driving pleasure. And while my previous 650xi (tuned to 560HP) was pretty nice, it was too heavy and too big for my taste. After driving M850i GC for few days, it feels certainly like a lighter vehicle, but the overall dynamics did not impress me. And it's too expensive also in my country, with the price tag equivalent to ~180k USD.

So going back few numbers down the product line, I find G80 M3 very interesting. It has the looks, makes a statement, has some interesting new features, so I am now waiting for few reviews to confirm the driving dynamics before making an order probably later this month (or next).
Appreciate 0