Avaley
Captain
Rep
Drives: f32 430ix & 982 GT4 PDK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaver View Post
My dogs order of preference -

1. G20 330i - Can fully lounge across the back and set the climate control to her preference. Can comfortably stick her head out the window and bark at pedestrians.
2. E90 M3 - Good lounge ability, bench slightly shallow. Good rear windows for hanging out of.
3. M2C - Seats too shallow, plastic bit in the middle to prevent lounging. Cant stick her head out the window. Complained on long journeys. Didn't like the manual trans.
Mine also hates the plastic bit in my F32 rear and if you put her in the back, she tries to be social with you driving and comes ontop of the center console

So she sits in the front. Luckily huge front window but horrible for long trips as she needs to curl up into a ball in the back and front

No go imo for 2-doors and 2-seaters with dogs, way too risky to have em in the front even with a seatbelt to their harness and unbearable for longer distances. I need to stop every 3 hours or so for short walks on highway and even then, need to be super considerate so your pup doesn't eat a face full of dash....

Which makes me think that the G80 4-door sedan will be the dog friendliest of the "sportier" cars + the casual auto trans being smoother to your passengers was intentional design by BMW imo.
Appreciate 1
Montaver2180.50