Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBbluem2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Wow, I forgot how much grille hate there still is. The pics of my car got posted on the Bimmerpost FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/Bimmerpost

and it's been pretty much me against the world on the grilles there in the so far 175 comments. I'm all for being able to speak your opinion, but it definitely makes me appreciate them clearing some of the riff raff out of this forum.
I told a group at cars and coffee that I was going to buy a new G80 M3 and they were shocked, they all hate the grilles, as do I TBH, but a sedan like this - 5 seats and 6MT is so enticing that I do not care. I am super excited about the G80 despite my dislike of the grilles.

I can't wait to get the car, but my experience is car people are not very keen on the new grilles, young / old / bmw owner / non bmw owner....but my point back at them is "point me toward a better family hauler with a manual" and they can't.

CT5V Blackwing is the only other option.
That won't be the case when you get it.

Everyone who's able to form their own opinion and don't have preconceived notions love the front end.
Everybody that has seen my car that isn't a car fanatic has loved the front end. They all use the same phrase "the car looks so aggressive". I hated the grill when Bmw first showed it, but after seeing it in person it grew on me. I'm at the point now where I think it looks better than my F80 and I thought that car was the coolest thing since sliced bread when I bought it

///M
Appreciate 6
opielm88.00
Sedan_Clan25116.50
02M3ForMe4261.50
heavyD^23688.50