View Single Post
      01-06-2023, 10:46 AM   #146
par__m3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ‘22 G80 6MT

Resurrecting this thread.

Took my car to Speed & Tech to have some carbon installed and have my ride height adjusted. I felt like my car was too low and driving around in DC was a pain in the ass.

The front was raised 5mm and the rear 10mm to match. I have the KW Spacers installed. Here are the before and after pics:

Before:

After:

I have to say, the improvement in ride quality and handling feel is night and day.

Ride quality is vastly improved -- very similar to stock. At the previous ride height I felt the car was a little too bouncy to be able to use comfort mode, like the rear shocks couldn't keep up. Now the car feels great in comfort, sport, and sport+.

Raising the front slightly seems to have helped with steering response as well -- initially after lowering the car I felt like I had lost a lot of the super sharp response and urgency at the front end... feels like I've gotten some of that back.

Overall, I think this car really doesn't like being slammed on these HAS kits... the oem shocks don't seem to keep up. But at this ride height it feels fantastic, and still looks really good. I'm thrilled... it feels like I got my car back.
Sold: '17 Ibis White R8 V10 Plus

Instagram: @par__m3
Appreciate 2
FISH225413.50
JDUNITNOW3588.00