View Single Post
      01-12-2021, 03:13 PM   #147
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
His comments was only on the money as regards the person in the video if he has mind reading/psychic abilities to read the facial expressions of Klaus the way he does. In reality he is just so sure he is right (and that it is only his view that is correct) that he uses conjecture in interpreting facial expressions and also assume the rest of the world agrees with him that the G8x is a failure in every aspect.

This guy is just full of himself and his inflated ego.

He has been so critical of bmw lately and especially the G8x. When bmw release a video proving him wrong his response is attacking them while using an innocent bmw employee as his smoke screen to discredit the video.

His comments on Klaus was just cringeworthy and bullying.

When someone called him out in the comments he replied in typical bully fashion saying the guy was on a tangent and didn't comprehend...
Disgraceful!
Indeed, bullying is a disgusting tactic.

In this video what I see is a geeky BMW worker explain actual weights of both cars as people are losing their mind thinking of a 400lb weight gain. The guy doesn't speak much English and is not a marketing guy.

Oh but wait we are all tired of marketing videos! We want real BMW videos! Well here we got one, all the way down to the corner balance scales, and all you have is more complaining and crying.

I unfortunately read a post of someone here a few days ago whose first sentence said 'bmws were no longer good cars to drive' and then their second sentence said 'it's so ugly that no matter how good it is to drive I still don't want one'.
It's odd to complain about driving dynamics when that person's own post clearly spells out that it could be God's gift to driving and they still wouldn't buy it because of aesthetics.

It's just strange. I'm not surprised the mods have taken a ban-happy approach in the G8X forum
Appreciate 2
PLF693768.50
M3AWD3183.00