human
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Im still sitting there watching it like a hawk in case it turns on again. I haven't slept.
I think the vehicle has a proximity sensor, and leaves some things on, or turns things on, when you walk around it. I was noticing just going out to the garage to take the trash out, an hour after I parked it, that I walked by it, and it made some faint noise like something was aware I was there. If this is happening, its going to delay things turning off, I would suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G80M3xdriveMann View Post
Does it turn off when u turn the car off? I heard some of the red or pink plugs stay on permanently.
Not sure, but the plug you tap the MirrorTapp into, is black. Since my last post, Ive installed the wiretap. Took all of 10 mintues.
Yep, exactly. It takes a few minutes for the accessories to shut off after the car has been finally locked. If you approach the car, have comfort access turned on, etc, it will turn on accessory power, eg the mirror. I find it works quite well and don't worry about the drain. These batteries are pretty beefy.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13472.00