Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlazierGlaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
My hope and guess is they are busy redesigning the front. They cannot afford to screw up the icon of the ///M brand.

I mean, Van Hooydonk would be crazy to have his legacy mirred by screwing up the legend status of the M3. Who would want to be remembered for that? LoL
To be honest, this almost seems accurate. There is no reason why they wouldn't have released official images of the car by now - think about past models that leaked and then they went on a full media blitz to get out ahead of it.

They haven't done that despite the front and rear leaking well over a month ago now. Hell, at least de-camo the ring car a little more so we can see the final body lines. The fact that they have done neither of these things suggests that there may be something going on from a redesign perspective.
You guys are truly hopeful. I have to admire it. Re-tooling and redesigning doesn't work that way. The production line is already set. The car is already production ready for the most part. SCOTT26 has already explained that aspect as well.
Appreciate 0