10-14-2021, 03:42 PM   #16
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Not to bust anyones b@lls, (for those of you that have them) but, I've been at the port with a RAM stop sale for going on 8 days, now. And there are people that posted on my ships thread, that waited 7 weeks.

So, you just have to wait it out. Nothing else you can do. Let's hope you have a RAM stop or a Camera stop and not a Main Bearing Shell stop.

I was only at the port for exactly 7 days until my SA said it left on the ship, ETA to NJ 10/22. I still have a RAM stop sale.

I have better peace of mind though because it's already on the ship, so the clock ticking on that alone can be done and over with. Maybe during the next week or so we'll get parts for our cars so some of them can go through. But it's good to know a lot of our cars are on the ship since we have to wait for them to get to the states anyway (whether we had the parts stateside or not).

Plus it's just one step closer to the dealership lol. That's how i see it though.

So far i been pretty lucky. No long delays. Even delays i thought would drag out, i always lucked out and proceeded further.

Hopefully it'll be the same with the RAM when my car lands in NJ.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13572.50