Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
Meh. I'm tired of people telling me my car's front-end needs to be fixed. If they want me to shell out cash for a car I already voted to own with my wallet, then it's gotta be wow.
BMW has done some subtle grille updates on LCI M cars lately. Even the CSL is getting a reworked grille. Who is to say BMW might not tweak the cross bar slats on the LCI for the standard M3.

Besides, this is what vorsteiner's entire philosophy is, whether it's a G80 or a Huracan. I love the fact vorsteiner has come out with their own interpretation for how to make the car look different. They aren't telling you the G80 is ugly or how to fix it, they are saying here is a piece we think looks good, and buy it if you like. Just because they made a lip for the E9x or F8x didn't mean the bumper was ugly either.

I think this is great. I would love to see a CSL style version of it and have a mix of exposed carbon with gloss black.
Perhaps - though while the CS has a modified grill, this option has none at all.

I tend to look at these things with a bit of skepticism - on their own the car looks good. But then you go hang out with M friends and we all mod them the same way, kind of negates the point. But if someone gets this grill I certainly don't mind looking at it. Just not for my car.