FISH22
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Competition

Garage List
2021 BMW M3C  [10.00]
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Recently picked up a Frozen White G80. In the past, I never had any intentions of owning a Frozen car, just didn't have any interest in them. I stumbled upon this car at a nearby dealer and fell in love with the finish. Frozen colors always seem muted in pictures, but in person, it's such a unique and beautiful finish. There is so much depth to it, which sounds weird to say for a matte finish. Very happy I went for it, as it seems like a new chapter in car ownership, detailing, and just the overall experience.

I'm extremely OCD when it comes to washing/detailing our own vehicles. So I wasn't too concerned with being able to properly care for it - it was just a matter of picking up the proper products (Dr Beasleys, great stuff by the way). I did have my first scare with it a few days ago... As I'm pulling onto our property, one of our larger dogs (115 lbs, pretty much a small horse), sprints towards the car excited to see me. She jumped at the driver side window to greet me. The sound of her nails on the window and paint made my heart sink! Needless to say, not a single scratch or any type of marring on the Frozen finish. Was beyond happy to see this... not just because there was no damage, but also it seems the Frozen finish is quite tough with standing up to light abrasions. I know this may not be the case for rock chips or door dings though.

My 2 cents to anyone thinking about Frozen.. just do it. Changes the entire dynamic of the car and ownership. And it's not as fragile as you might think. Just be sure to use the proper wash and ceramic products (PH balanced).
Appreciate 2