01-04-2021, 06:51 PM   #32
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet_F82 View Post
I also got to see the IOMG G80 in Dielsdorf. Definitely changed some of my views on the car.

The G80 has a much different "presence" than the F8x cars. The F8x are a little more subdued and understated. G80 makes no excuses for what it is. An ///M car inside and out, and it WILL tell you about it.

I was quite shocked actually, as I've been in the bashing camp for a while now. I had a lengthy talk with my dealer afterwards, however I could only get up to 18% discount on a G80, compared to the 30% I got on my F82.

Time will tell, I'd love to do a G80 Individual Order in Velvet Blue Metallic with Tartufo Full Leather.

See...as I said, I think most people will change their mind when seeing the car in the flesh
Glad to hear your opinion !

Velvet Blue? Interesting choice...I bet it would look awesome!!

I got the discount up to 21%, more was just not possible.. How in the world did you manage to get 30% on the M4?
and other question:
Heritage in 6 MT???
In Dielsdorf they told me it is only available in DCT...it was a hell of a discount on it as it was shortly before the launch of the new G Series and I really was considering buying that one...but changed my mind because I want a MT.
Appreciate 0