11-23-2020, 12:46 PM   #19
M235Montreal
BMW Lover
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfoundnemo View Post
Did they have the individual interiors available with carbon buckets, though? That and the brakes are the main things throwing a flag on these pics. I sort of dismissed individual interiors because I figured you wouldn't be able to get them with a carbon bucket, and didn't like the use of contrasting colors with them in the press materials, but I suppose it's a bit more simple to customize the buckets seats from a leather standpoint.

It seems you could see a reflection of an SPY car off the rear driver's quarter which seems pretty accurate, so if the exterior color was touched, I don't think it's by all too much (I suppose they could re-correct that too, but a little too much detail to .
Yes , i have no idea why they removed this option from the configurator after few days but indeed there were all there , the Tartufo Leather looked amazing as well .

to me a Grey Color is a Must . some people don't realize the amount of bad attention you can get in the real world . i'm driving a Sapphire black m240i and it is subtle compared to my old Estoril Blue M235i , unfortunately in the real world Hate does happen and having a shouty Sao Paolo Yellow BMW here in the north east is a recipe for bad attention , every car reviewer spoke about the jealousy and envy and bad attention they had while driving new press cars.
Appreciate 0