View Single Post
      01-25-2021, 09:03 AM   #17
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by m20e3087 View Post
@GOLFFRR any idea when we will get more information on MP parts? Also can it be ordered separately and have dealer install before taking delivery, so tie it with my lease payment.
Im pretty sure you can do that, but let me find out 100% for you this morning ok. Ill ask our guys and get back to you asap. Again It could be on lease you have to order it with the parts to roll it into the payment but I dont think that is the case as long as the parts are rolled in before you sign you should be able to add it to the total. But again ill check bc Im not 100%

I know personally I would rather have that then have the port install them bc you can make sure you get to keep the stock parts so you can sell the MP after you turn your lease in. If you do factory installed options, any stock replacements will stay at the port.

shoot me a PM this morning when you see this and remind me and ill shoot them a text. Its a little early over here right now (7am) so nobody will be up or at the store till about 9.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
m20e30871159.50