View Single Post
      09-16-2021, 05:27 PM   #17
Circa77
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corms85 View Post
Also if anyone knows of anyone looking for a 2022 M3 or M4 my CA has an allocation coming available next week. They only work with in state AZ buyers and it isn't a waitlist and is an actual allocation. So far he has been a no Bullsh*t sales person to work with and has shot strait with me from the start. It is with Arrowhead BMW in the West valley. I tried working with Chapman (they were horrible and were taking deposits to be #7 on a waitlist) and BMW North Scottsdale (easy to work with but had no allocation until November. I also tried a lot of dealerships in the SW and all either had no allocations or were asking for above MSRP.

I put my deposit down and had my production number the following morning. Let me know if you know anyone interested in an allocation at MSRP and is local.
Maurice Bell at Arrowhead invited me to come test drive a black base M3 they had, since I wanted to get a feel for the manual gearbox. I called them pretty late on a Thursday, and told them I would be out the very next morning to test it out.

Note, I am in Gilbert, so it's alllll the way across town for me. I emailed him before I left Friday AM and he was still down with me coming out to check it out.

I get there, and the dude is like "oh no we took a deposit on it yesterday so it's sold". Which means I couldn't drive it. Which also means he knew this and didn't disclose it.

He figured I would just order one regardless since I made the trip I suppose? Then he went on to insult my current car (a Manual 2019 Grand Sport) as a way to endear himself to me I guess.

I know that every dealership has it's good and bad reps, but Maurice is a grade-a pompous piece of shit and I am sure to let everybody know this whenever arrowhead is mentioned.
Appreciate 0