Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3AWD View Post
Looking really good for a blue car with 500 miles without a wash!

You really need to get it washed though!! Looks like the weather is nice enough for an hour of bonding with your car
Thank you M3

I sound flippant on Bimmerpost when I indicate I'm not into routine car washing/detailing. Not my intent, as I know and respect that many members do thoroughly enjoy the process.

I enjoy and appreciate a clean car, but conceded such interest to the elements. . . what I do share in common with many on this forum is a passion for driving the machines.

As to the ability of Portimao Blue to hide the dirt and road war scars, it does appear to fare quite well for a darker color. Give me another month or two and I will show you the limits of its abilities

In terms of my driving experience with the G80, enjoying the hell out of it!

///AVM
I agree cars are enjoyed best when driven like they're supposed to. I'm not trying to give you a hard time

Once upon a time I had my Z4M Coupe as my weekend car and never used it to commute, so it was fun every time I drove it but now I feel I never really enjoyed it enough.

My G80 will be my daily as long as the weather is nice and I'm not parking it at the airport or a park-n-ride or car rental parking lot for business travel. At least for the first couple of years I'll try to keep it as clean as I could.

2022 G80 M3 Comp M xDrive
Appreciate 1
///AVM2529.50