Rep
Drives: G80 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcali86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckM View Post
This is a fairly informal test. In all fairness, the vehicle used is also not a facelifted RS5 by all means. I suspect the interior is facelifted.

With that said, Audi RS's will always be straight line cruisers. BMW M has a different ethos altogether.
Just a slightly bigger touchscreen now. The iPad in a dash look just ages a car for me as it's been the default for the last 10 years. Still no doubt a lovely place to be.

Looking forward to the xdrive vs Quattro drag runs this summer though, not that M cars have ever needed to compete, but still gonna be fun to watch them lose nonetheless
Audi hasn't actually redesigned the A4 in 13 years. They just keep going to LCI route. Laziness.
Yep. So glad BMW decided to go for something completely new, instead of just rehashing the same generic look. It's no wonder so many people who dislike the G8X are going to Porsche and Audi; they don't like change - though I also do understand the new design is just too much for a lot and they genuinely dislike it, which is fair enough; it's why other options sell after all.
mirob3034.50